Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Fuck. I got so scared.

I log into RS, says I have 2 new messages. I think, well, wonder what these could be.
I think, oh, well, that sucks, but maybe it's for offensive language or something, so a maximum of like 1 blackmarks. Then I get told that the status has changed. Now I start getting scared.


I check into "Appeal and offence / ban" and I see that I have 9.5 blackmarks and have been permanently muted. I was so fucking pissed off, you wouldn't believe.

Here is the 'evidence' (if you can call it that) for my alleged breaking of Rule 11: Advertising. Apparently, this breaks Rule 11: Advertising. On the Rules page, it says nothing about suggesting to a very good friend that he checks out my site. Also, why was Mod Slake listening into my 'Private' chat? Turns out it isn't so fucking private.


Luckily, I had the good sense to appeal calmly and logically. I told them that what they were doing was unfair, and that I did not break the rules. Luckily, they decided to listen, and I was saved. Scariest time in my RuneScape life by far.