Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fishing...

I think I under-estimated getting 90 fishing. I seem to have been doing it for years, but it's only been 3 weeks or so. Cooking every 5k I get is good, because it breaks up the boredom. I reckon 99 cooking won't be that hard to do.

Current:
86 Fishing
88 Cooking

I've fished and cooked exactly the same amount, weird how cooking lobsters is waaay faster and waaay better xp than fishing them.

After fishing and cooking, I might need to do something fun before I get into the dull task of melee. I'm thinking maybe hunter? I remember it being really easy levels, and that was at my old 'boredom level', which has gone up so much since I started fishing. Basically, if i can do the same dull thing over and over and over for three weeks, I reckon doing something fun (hunter) for a couple of days will be great.