I will alch either in a popular non-aggressive killing spot (E.G Barrows) and pick up / alch some things, or in Puro-Puro, so I can catch magpie implings and make a bit of money.
Either way, going to be a lot of work...
Unless I use StickyKeys! I only just discovered it, it's a system program on Windows, where the numpad can be used to control the mouse. '5' is click, '+' is double-click, '8' is move north, etc. Means I can use any finger to alch, making it a lot easier on my hands.
Alright, so I'm not sure if magpie implings have a fixed respawn, but this is what they drop:
- 2 noted Runite bars (27k)
- 3 noted Diamond amulets (6k)
- 3 noted Amulets of power (6k)
- 3 noted Rings of forging (3k)
- 4 noted Diamonds (9k)
- 4 noted Rings of Life (7k)
- 6 noted Black dragonhides (18k)
- Blue Mystic boots (5k?)
- Blue Mystic gloves (5k?)
- Dragon dagger (20k) (alch)
- Half of a key (10-35k)
- Nature tiara (0.6k)
- Pineapple seed (12k)
- Rune scimitar (15k) (alch)
- Rune square shield (23k) (alch)
- Rune warhammer (28k) (alch)
- Sinister key (19k)
- Snapdragon seed (30k)
- Splitbark gauntlets (3k) (alch)
Since jars break sometimes, when I have 8 left, I will catch crappy implings like young and stuff, then trade for 3x jars (18). I don't think it is worth getting a jar creator.