Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

Runescape Stuff.

Record Of A Message Sent To Jagex:

Dear Jagex,
This is more of a request than a comment, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it. Now, my name is Fizziwig2006, In 2007, My name will seem out of place. I'm asking that you change the 2006 to a 2007, On the forums and the actual game. I know the account Fizziwig2007 has already been registered, but I made that account, and I can prove it.
Fizz.


Mod Vicki

Hi Fizziwig2006,

Thank you for contacting RuneScape Customer Support.

Thank you for your message about wanting to change your account name.

Alas there is no way to change your name in the game as of yet, however there is something very unique and super top secret (so much that this email may actually self destruct) coming soon that may help you. Watch this space and the RuneScape homepage...

I hope that this helps resolve your problem.

Good luck.

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely
Mod Vicki

15-Dec-2006 08:17


So, Something New Coming Out Soon That Might Help Me? Hmm. =]