Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Erm...

Well, I was talking with a few people from the clan, and I've kinda thought up a plan..

After I get 90 mage, 80 craft, 80 construction...

I do something really, really hard.

99 Farming. I know, it sounds insane, but it would get me a hell of a lot of respect. I'd do the same technique as before, but I would have to spend my remaining time making money to afford it. I was thinking Mine P ess and craft into nats, as I can do both of these quite easily, and ess mining gives me time to do other stuff.

So... yeah. It'll take me fucking forever, but I'll get some mining xp, very good runecrafting xp, and of course farming xp.

I'll slip down the ranks a lot, since all the skills are slow to level, but having high levels in farming and runecrafting will be amazing, especially with the money to be made from runecrafting at higher levels. I need to look into how many days it'll take me, and the average cost per day, but I will do that whilst I am crafting, as I should have a bit of time whilst I am making the braces.

Getting even 90 farming will be the hardest thing I have ever done, but I reckon I can make it work. Just.