RS HD is finally here, and I managed to play it.
You simply would not believe how bloody AMAZING it ALL is. Everything has been redone, everything looks breathtaking... I just can't explain how amazing it is.
And then I found the fullscreen button...
Thoughtfully, they've let us widescreen monitor owners change the resolution. Now, having RS, in the new detail mode, on a widescreen monitor... It's amazing.
Unfortunately, I was only on for about 15 minutes, generally gasping with shock at every new screen, when all servers crashed, due to the sheer amount of data being transferred. I only made my way around Lumbridge and Al Kharid, but I liked what I saw.
- Water, it is amazing.
- Player detail.
- The oasis in Al Kharid.
- Fuck it, EVERYTHING!!
- Overall, nothing too bad, but I'm a moaner, so:
- High Alch spell is now harder to time.
- Chat box is a bit hard to see.
- For now, the different menus are tricky to navigate.
- Lots of empty space on the screen.
Good luck getting to experience it!
PS: Members only, kthx.