Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Assisting

Alright, so I assist with effigies nearly every day, either for 99 construction, farming, or smithing. And I've had a few encounters with really terrible effigy holders.

All we both want to do, is meet up as soon as possible, and get the assist done. Now.

I've had people messaging me asking me to wait until they level up, or to come to their remote location. This just isn't practical. Also, people who are very slow to respond, or simply stand around when you finally make your way to the same location in game... Why? Just req assist me, do your effigy, and we can be on our way. I don't want to wait for you to bank your items, or buy something on the GE. I want xp.

This is how assisting SHOULD be done:
Both gave reasonable offers (one person hops world, one person teleports), and communicated clearly and concisely. Why is this so difficult?