Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I quit

This... game is holding me back too much. It is affecting my school life badly, as well as my social life, and my relationship with my girlfriend.

It was a waste of effort, time, and money. I can't keep it up. I am going to go out on a high, with my level 99 att str and def party being the final day on RS.

As there won't be many more posts, I want to take this moment to thank all of those who supported me throughout my career, and especially The Experts during the latter stages.

I also want to show you my longterm goals, which I once kept private, but now it does not matter at all.

________________________________________________
LONG TERM:
99 Attack
99 Hitpoints
85 Mining
99 Strength
80 Agility
80 Smithing
99 Defence
80 Herblore
99 Fishing [D]
90 Ranged [D]
80 Thieving
99 Cooking [D]
80 Prayer
80 Crafting [D]
90 Firemaking
90 Magic [D]
99 Fletching [D]
99 Woodcutting [D]
80 Runecrafting
90 Slayer
85 Farming [D]
80 Construction
99 Hunter
80 Summoning

I also had other goals, that were not based on levels:
Achievement Diaries
Penance Gloves
Void knight outfit
Rogue's Den Clothes
Champion's Challenge
Full Ringmaster Outfit
Visage drop
3rd age item in clue
Barrows gloves

Goodbye.