Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

GTA SA & Plans

A couple of images showing how far I've got on GTA: SA. Got 47k Respect and currently on 95% completion. I also realised that cameras don't like TV screens. Had to take about 5 pictures and these were the best two!

Right, onto my plans. For Runescape I'm gonna continue doing small tasks (e.g. 45-50 thieving), but after each one I am gonna gain a fletching level, because I really want fletching skill cape! Going to trade my yew longs for supplies and a bit cash each time. Bought 5k supplies, should be enough that I can work effectively, but not too many so that I get super-bored.

For Habbo, going to try and get all HC Furni, and make my trade room into an HC Furni storage. Will be a lot of work, ah well. And, going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 later hopefully.