Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Stumped

For once, I have nothing to blog about really! I bought Scrubs season 5 the day it came out (Monday) and I've watched all the episodes and bonus features already. I lent it to my friend since it is his birthday soon.

I discovered my Phone's calender goes from January 1970 to December 2069. Also, my sister's summer fair is tomorrow, and mine is next weekend. Probably gonna go to both. Slayer is going fine, had a task of 12 bronze dragons but just skipped it, couldn't be bothered with all the hassle.

Might try and work out how to put posts into categories. If I do manage it, the categories will most likely be:
  • Runescape
  • Habbo
  • Other
  • Combination
Only 4 weeks left of school until 6 weeks summer holiday WOOOOOT! That means only 4 more drama lessons ever! I've stopped playing San Andreas for a bit and have been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 which is a great war game. Aiming for Legendary ranking in all award categories, only 2/12 left!

Not sure how Blogger does it, but it makes a small bit of writing seem like a lot, very strange. I'm also going to try and make pop-ups of html coding so that I can put links to imagemaps (Like corridor at bottom of page) on the same page.