Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Habbo: Turntable + Rares

Just put all of my rares into a heap for now, here is a list of what I need for all HC furniture, not sure if I can afford it all:
  • Hc Rug
  • Hc Curtains
  • Hc Rollers
  • Drinks Trolley
  • X-Ray Divider
  • Grammophon
  • Street Light
  • Fireplace
  • Butler

Also, just read a new story on habbox which is very exciting. I know about 10 new pieces of furni have come out, but I suspect they will be rares so I have no need for them. Anyway, here's the article:

"Last week HelKat got into trouble after revealing a very big secret. In her latest piece of news, she has given us even more information! Her original statement which was caught by Elkaa, whom she now curses, was that the Turntable was coming to the catalogue some time soon. We now know that one afternoon next week, a 'music related rare' will be released for just one hour."

When I started habbo, my aim was to have 2 turntables, then I would quit. If I manage to buy 2 turntables, my 'reign of terror' might finally be over. It will be sad to see it go, but I need to move on. Maybe I can sell it on e-bay anyway. Ho-hum.