Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pretty pointless / Habbo

A couple of hours ago I was doing all these things that would apparently make my PC faster (clearing cache, etc). It said I needed to restart, so I did.

Once I restarted, the dreaded 'blue-screen' came up and started verifying free disk space etc. After 3 hours of basically the same screen, my PC seems to be no different than before, sigh... I still have the same amount of space free, but i didn't realise my PC was so empty!

In other news, habbo have changed their friend request message just for me and the rest of the FHA! We spread the scam site around through the console, and this message says exactly not to be tricked by that. They can't stop us so they're trying to stop people falling for it. The old console didn't have the beware bit, just the "_____ wants to be your friend etc"
I think they're forgetting how stupid and greedy habbos can be!