Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

GTA SA: Verdant Meadows

I was thinking about it, and Verdant Meadows really is the best spawn point. For starters, there is a save point and flying school there. As well as that, there are spawn points for:
Hydra
Jetpack

PCJ-600

Leviathan
Rustler
And 10k cash!


Through gambling, I've managed to get up to $120m, which is more than I could ever use, so I bought every item of clothing from all the different clothes shops and got the most expensive tattoos I could! Because of all the gang wars, I am now on 55k respect, which means my respect rating is now "Ghetto Star" woot!

A couple of days ago I got all golds on bike school too which means the NRG-500 spawns outside the school. In my opinion, the NRG-500 motorbike and the Bullet car are the best 2 vehicles in the game for speed. As soon as you hit (X) you blast off at unbelievable speed. If you add Nitro to the Bullet, you go faster than the game can load images and you end up going through entirely blank space, which is very wierd!

Currently on: 97.33%