Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Habbo: Seasonals

Since I'll have nearly all of the HC gifts I need in the next 6 months with hardly any work, I've decided I'll go for all seasonals, then I'll have all seasonals, all norms and all HC gifts... Woot! Then it will be my time to go... Sorry it's such a long list, but there's a lot of them!
Anyway, here's the stuff I need:

Easter
  • Pop-up egg
  • Wannabe bunny (duck)
  • Basket of eggs

Halloween
  • Zombie poster
  • Chains
  • Spiderweb
  • Pumpkin
  • Skull Candle
  • Dead duck 1
  • Dead duck 2
  • Dead duck 3
  • Eaten ham
  • Bat poster
  • Knight roller
  • Jolly roger poster

Christmas:
  • Xmas tree 1
  • Xmas tree 2
  • Xmas tree 3
  • Reindeer poster
  • Three Wise Men poster
  • Santa poster
  • Stocking
  • Electric candles
  • Snowman poster
  • Gingerbread house
  • Holly garland
  • Christmas pudding
  • Roast turkey
  • Mistletoe
  • Xmas rubber duck
  • Pink hyacinth
  • Blue hyacinth
  • Poinsetta
  • Red Candle
  • White Candle
  • Winter Wonderland poster
  • Snowman poster
  • Large gold star
  • Large silver star
  • Small gold star
  • Small silver star
  • Tinsel gold
  • Tinsel silver
  • Angel poster
  • Gold roller

Post-Christmas:
  • Old xmas tree
  • Broken gingerbread house

Valentines:
  • Heart sofa
  • Cupid statue
  • Giant heart
  • Valentine's duck
  • Heart stickies
  • Pink roller